DC Testing is a safe and friendly place for your testing needs. Please follow these guidelines for your drug screening:
- Park in one of the 3 parking lots behind the building off Banks Avenue. The customer entrance is on Tower Avenue. Kindly leave BMO’s side parking lot for BMO customers. You can and may be towed for using the BMO lot.
- Present with a government-issued photo ID
- Face masks are optional. However, if you are feeling ill, please stay home and wait until you are feeling well again before coming in for your test.
- You will be required to provide a specimen, whether it be urine, hair, or saliva, so please come prepared. If you are unable to provide a specimen when requested, there are time and liquid consumption restrictions we must enforce.
- For safety and liability reasons, do not bring children to your test. They cannot be left in the waiting room unsupervised and they are not allowed to accompany you to the collection room. You will be turned away for bringing your children to your drug screening.